MARMALADE 1960S Retro Style Dress with White Collar and Cuffs
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Our at-work or at-play 1960s style Autumn plaid pattern, long sleeve dress provides a flattering and comfortable fit with material providing some stretch. Functional front pockets, detailed by a white collar, slightly puffed sleeves leading to white cuffs. A very wearable style adaptable to day or night surroundings when accessorizing to suit the particular occasion.
Choose bespoke to alternate desired sleeve or even skirt lengths.
- The model pictured is 176 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane. Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry.
- Produced in the EU from fabric made in Spain.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.