MARMALADE 60s Vintage Style Yellow Coat
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This yellow 60s style fair weather coat boasts a flattering classic vintage silhouette. Decorative off-white button detailing on the sleeves, a three-button closure and four functioning pockets establish this as an ideal comfortable companion for outdoor late summer outings. Available in two subtle shades; soft yellow and dusty blue. Pairs perfectly with our button-down dress available in the same palette.
- The model pictured is 178 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34 % VI/ 2% EL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Brooch sold separately.