MARMALADE 1960s Retro Style Pink Flower Dress with Bow
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BLACK FRIDAY SALE! 60% OFF! VERY LIMITED SUPPLY!
The detailing shown within the tiny gold floral French weave lends itself harmoniously to the flare and is complimented by slightly puff sleeves and a classical white collar. The detachable bow allows for this piece to be dressed up or dressed down depending on occasion. The sheer femininity of this sixties style makes for a real entrance maker and is light and comfortable for all casual or formal functions.
- The model pictured is 172 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 39% CO / 38 % PL / 23% AC.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from French fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.