MARMALADE 60s Vintage Style Yellow/Cream Button Down Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Simple and striking. This straight cut, fitted, 1960s style, front button-down dress with 2 functioning pockets is ideal for everyday wear, yet versatile enough for the evening. A fun and feminine piece to be worn as shown in either soft yellow/light cream or dusty blue/light cream. It can be paired with our light weather coat in the same colour tones when the evening draws in to complete the look.
- The model pictured is 178 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34 % VI/ 2% EL.
- Fabric provides stretch.
- Side zipper. Front buttons.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.