MARMALADE Vintage Style Navy Blue/Mustard Brown Flower Pattern Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This fitted three quarter length sleeved vintage style dress is made from a medium weight French mill embossed floral weave. Ruffle finishing on either side of the bodice, collar and a small bow provide classical detailing that leads into a fitted blue skirt with a mustard brown floral weave pattern. Back zipper closure.
Choose bespoke for short or capped sleeve or flat non-ruffled bodice. Matches perfectly with the coat of the same fabric.
- The model pictured is 178 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 65% CO / 18% PL / 16% AC.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from French mill fabric in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.