MARMALADE Vintage Style Double Breasted Flower Pattern Coat
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This double-breasted Autumn coat in a medium weight French weave navy blue and mustard brown floral weave has a slight puff to the sleeves and two functioning side pockets with a 4 button closure.
This piece pairs perfectly with its matching counterpart dress or can be worn as a light accompanying coat over darker spectrum dresses.
- The model pictured is 178 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 65% CO / 18% PL / 16% AC.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- 4 Button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from French mill fabric in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.