MARMALADE 1960s Style Navy Blue/Red/Light Cream Dress with Red Bow
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BOXING WEEK SALE! 50% off!
This straight cut, front pleat, tri-colour sixties style dress has contrasting retro bands at the waistline. Made from a navy blue, red and light cream, medium weight Italian mill fabric. Provides some stretch. A small light cream collar with contrasting red bow and short sleeves completes this at work or play versatile Autumn dress.
Pairs perfectly with our matching double breasted coat to create a fabulous high fashion dress/coat set.
Choose bespoke for alternative sleeve lengths.
- The model pictured is 172 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL.
- Fabric provides a bit of stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Lined bodice.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian mill fabric in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.