MARMALADE 60s Mod Two Tone Coat in Black/Cream
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This fitted two tone sixties coat with functioning button pockets and collar closure is made from quality cream and black Italian mill fabrics that lends themselves beautifully to the eloquent shape of the cut. When paired with the matching dress of the same description, this set is an ideal consideration for both casual and formal events. As a light coat, it’s an ideal high fashion fair weather companion.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34 % VI/ 2% EL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Hidden front snap closure.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.