MARMALADE 1960s Style Two Tone Dress in Black/Cream
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BOXING WEEK SALE! 60% OFF!
This fitted two tone sixties dress with functioning button pockets from quality cream and black Italian mill fabric lends itself beautifully to the simple and elegant shape of the cut. It's understated when worn within a professional setting and charming when worn for a social function. Paired with the matching coat of the same description, this set is an ideal consideration for formal events. When feeling good is to be easily achieved.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34 % VI/ 2% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Back zipper.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.