MARMALADE 1960s Space Age Style A-line Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
A striking a-line sixties cut dress made of stunning French mill fabric for all occasions. The white contrasting body incorporates two functional side pockets and a faux two button shoulder closure for a chic finish. Pairs perfectly with the available matching coat for the full look or stands strong alone accompanied by heels or flats.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 48% PL / 26% AC / 26% PA.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from French fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.