MARMALADE 1960S Style Green Argyle Jersey Dress with Tie
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Choose your free face covering and tell us the style number in the notes at time of order.
Stay Safe! X
A perfect Spring and in to Autumn argyle Italian pattern jersey dress. This quality jersey provides generous give, making for a flattering and comfortable workday or evening out dress. With vintage detailing by way of contrasting white cuffs, collar, a detachable tie and decorative retro sixties style belt makes this dress an all function style.
Choose bespoke if opting for alternative sleeve lengths or colour variants.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% VI / 31% PA / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.