MARMALADE Mod 60s Yellow/Black Argyle Jersey Dress with Black Collar
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Yellow, white and black pattern fitted jersey dress with black contrast and four button detail. This fitted argyle pattern Italian jersey dress is flattering and comfortable both at work or play; a vintage aesthetic of sixties influence. Dressed up with heels, or down with flats, this dress is immediately flattering on all silhouettes due to the jerseys generous give.
Choose bespoke for alternative colour options.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% VI / 31% PA / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.