MARMALADE Vintage Style Red/White Polka Dot Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This red and white polka dot circle skirt Italian jersey dress is as adorable as it is flattering and comfortable. A vintage aesthetic bridging between late 50s Americana and early 60s Britain. It’s a fun night out number, immediately flattering within the jersey's generous give. The contrasting cuffs and collar break up the polka dots beautifully whilst the faux patent leather belt and white ribbon bow provide a splash of standout detail.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% VI / 31% PA / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.