MARMALADE Retro 1960s Style Red/White Polka Dot Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
50% OFF!This polka dot pattern, fitted Italian jersey mod dress allows for true comfort and generous give. Three quarter length sleeves with a white contrast on cuffs and collar, finished with a white faux leather belt blur the lines between a vintage and modern aesthetic. A versatile piece at home, in the office or on a night on the tiles.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% VI / 31% PA / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.