MARMALADE 60s Mod Red/White Polka Dot Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This short-sleeved polka dot pattern fitted Italian jersey dress allows for true comfort and generous give without compromising on an adorable and timeless look. In contrast to the polka dots, the red collar & cuffs break up the pattern. Three decorative button detailing and functioning front pockets are reminiscent of 50s Americana aesthetic designed around a flattering 60s fit.
- The model pictured is 173 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34 % VI/ 2% EL.
- Fabric provides stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Machine wash cold or hand wash.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.