MARMALADE 1960s Mod Leaf Pattern Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This fitted long sleeve front pleated dress in a beautiful, heavy, Spanish leaf weave is a wonderful choice for late cool summer nights and into autumn. The cream collar and cuffs with 3 button detail break up the leaf pattern perfectly allowing for a versatile impression when worn both casually or for more formal settings when accessorizing.
Choose bespoke if preferable to shorter sleeves.
- The model pictured is 178 cm tall and wears a size S.
- Fabric Content: 42% PC / 42% PL / 16% CO.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Back zipper.
- Produced from Spanish fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.