MARMALADE Mod 1960s Style 2 Tone Coat in Navy Blue/Red
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BLACK FRIDAY SALE! 30% OFF!
Our two-tone fair-weather Autumn coat with eight decorative buttons delivers a high fashion aesthetic whilst maintaining easy to wear casual comfort. Available in a striking black and white contrast, or the more Autumnal red and dark navy blue.
This coat pairs with the fair-weather matching Aw01 dress to complete the set, or can be worn confidently over any number of dress combinations.
Choose bespoke if wanting to discuss alternative colour palette options for this coat.
- The model pictured is 176 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric content: 64% Polyester / 34% Viscose / 2% Elastane. Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front snap closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.