MARMALADE Classic 1960s Style Coat with Black Trim
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BOXING WEEK SALE! 50% off!
Timeless and undeniably chic, our fully lined 60s style Autumn coat is a confident entrance maker. A beautiful, fitted cut with a short uniform collar, front contrasting button closure, detailed by creative black contrasting around the cuff, hem and faux pockets.
Pairs perfectly with our “Classic 1960s Style Dress with Black Trim” from the Autumn/Winter collection for a high fashion set.
- The model pictured is 176 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric content: 64% Polyester / 34% Viscose / 2% Elastane. Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.