MARMALADE 70s Style Tulip Pattern Ruffle Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SALE! 30% off! 2 metres left!
An everyday, at-work or play, 1970s style Spring dress made from a medium weight tulip pattern French weave fabric. A gathered waist detailed on the back with a dramatic bow, pretty ruffled shoulder straps, a fitted bodice and matching fabric belt, complete a comfortable Spring addition to any closet.
- The model pictured is 171 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 44% PL / 28% AC / 28% PA.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry.
- Produced in the EU from fabric made in France.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.