MARMALADE 70s Style Brown Skirt
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BOXING WEEK SALE! 30% off!
A classic ageless 1970’s style full length a-line skirt with a 4 button front closure. A simple and effortless Autumn look, for work or play, easily worn and amendable to the climate. Shown here with a classic yellow turtleneck.
Pairs well with our 70s style Brown Coat made from the same fabric for an immediate high fashion and very wearable Autumnal set.
Choose bespoke for a different length or colour.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size S.
- Fabric content: 20% WV / 80% AC. Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.