MARMALADE 60s Style Vintage Green Jacket
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Choose your free face covering and tell us the style number in the notes at time of order.
Stay Safe! X
SALE! 40% off!
To accompany our Vintage Green Dress and Vintage Green Skirt, our fully lined fair-weather collared, cropped jacket can be worn to suit a work or play environment. Sophisticated and impacting when worn as a set, or casually over existing wardrobe.
Made of beautiful Spanish mill fabric, with a seven white button front closure.
Alternate colours available (please inquire).
- The model pictured is 174 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric content: 60% VI / 40% WO. Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish fabrics
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.