MARMALADE 1960s Vinyl Skirt ORANGE
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
LAST CHANCE! 1 LEFT!
60s, a-line medium-length vinyl skirt with immediately retro front looped zipper closure and matching pocket closures. A great night-out number with the dancefloor in mind.
Available in black/white.
Pairs perfectly with our raincoat MSMSSP2021-21 for a high fashion look, dressed up or down with heels or kicks.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 70% PL / 30% PU.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Front zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.