MARMALADE 1960s Style Floral Pattern Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BLACK FRIDAY SALE! 40% OFF! VERY LIMITED SUPPLY!
This light and airy peak summer 1960s style floral pattern dress is made of a lovely breathable lightweight quality Spanish viscose. The gathered open neckline and gathered sleeves are complemented with a yellow ribbon which breaks up the floral pattern. As suited to a warm evening out as it is to a stylish casual covering over beachwear and as adaptable to flats as it is heels.
- The model pictured is 176 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 100% Viscose.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Not lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.