MARMALADE 1960s Style Coat with Detachable Faux Fur: Black
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SEASON'S END SALE! 60% off!
Impeccably crafted, sixties fair weather, fitted coat in a strikingly unique Italian fabric. Fully lined with a detachable light cream faux fur collar and dramatic detachable cuff detailing. Retro loop zip front closure and four panel zip up essentials pockets.
Pairs perfectly with our 1960s Style Skirt with Retro Loop Zipper Pull, to create an as-intended high fashion set for all occasions.
Indistinguishable cruelty free faux fur detailing attaches and removes simply to add versatility to the coat across seasons.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content; Coat: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL. Faux Fur: 100% PL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.