MARMALADE 1960s Mod Coat with Circle Pockets
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BOXING WEEK SALE! 50% OFF!
This beautiful Italian mill, fitted 1960s style coat has a white collar and matching dramatic vinyl belt detailing. With functioning, pronounced circular pockets and hidden front snap closure, the cut and shape of this particular sixties style remains timeless. Pairs perfectly with the circle pocket dress to complete a high fashion look.
- The model pictured is 171 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Hidden front snap closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.