MARMALADE 1950’s Inspired Houndstooth Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BOXING WEEK SALE! 40% off!
Charming fifties influenced, work or play fitted pencil dress with in a small navy blue houndstooth pattern, classic collar, short sleeves and detailed by an eye catching red ribbon bow as well as removable oversized white belt. A night or day, easy to dress up, or play down piece, by way of heels or pumps and a variety of accessories to suit.
Choose bespoke to for different sleeve and length options.
- The model pictured is 181 cm tall and wears a size S.
- Fabric content: 95% PL / 5% EL. Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.