MARMALADE 1960s Retro Style Blue Flower Pattern Dress with White Collar
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Adorable and immediately feminine, a true nod to summer. This beautiful, 1960s style, flower pattern, fitted dress lends itself to confidence through flattering simplicity. The slightly puff sleeves and perfectly placed decorative buttons below the timeless white collar create a charming sixties style cut for modern day or night. Constructed out of a stunning light sky blue with pink/yellow flower French mill weave fabric.
- The model pictured is 172 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 37% PL / 36% CO / 27% AC.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from French fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.