MARMALADE 1960s Mod Style Flower Pattern Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This slightly a-line 1960s mod style floral-patterned dress has slightly puffed sleeves, white collar and three detailing buttons. A style that is immediately sharp in its simplicity, allowing the French weave of Autumn colours (brown, grey, orange and white) to make this entrance maker pop.
Choose bespoke for alternative sleeve and/or dress length.
- The model pictured is 178 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 65%PL / 48% CO.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from French mill fabric in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.