MARMALADE Mod 1960s Style Red/Light Copper Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BOXING WEEK SALE. 50% OFF!
This straight cut sixties style dress is made from a medium weight French mill weave. The red embossed floral pattern over light copper is highlighted by a small white collar, red ribbon detailing and white cuff detailing on three quarter length sleeves.
Choose bespoke for alternative sleeve or skirt lengths.
- The model pictured is 178 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 65% CO / 18% PL / 16% AC.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from French mill fabric in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.