MARMALADE Vintage Style Red/Light Copper Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This cherry red and light copper, vintage style work or play style dress is immediately striking in its simplicity. A straight cut piece, with an elegant detailed bodice showcasing five button detailing, rounded collar and slightly puffed sleeves sits perfectly atop a stunning French mill floral embossed weave skirt.
Choose bespoke for alternative sleeve or skirt lengths.
- The model pictured is 172 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 65% CO / 18% PL / 16% AC.
- Fabric provides stretch in the bust, but no stretch in the waist and hips.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from French and Italian mill fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.