MARMALADE 60s Style Navy Blue/Red Coat
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
1960’s fitted all season navy blue slightly a-line coat with dramatic contrasting red panel. Front zipper closure with classic shirt collar and side pockets.
Choose bespoke for alternate colour schemes (ie. Black/Light Cream or Blue/Light Cream).
Also available in Royal Blue/Red.
Pairs perfectly with our 60s Style Navy Blue Dress to create a high fashion indisputable entrance making combination.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric content: 54% PL / 44% VW / 2% EL, Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides a little stretch.
- Front zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.