MARMALADE Retro French Tweed Jacket
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
A very easy to wear style in this stunning French tweed jacket in a striking combination of red, white, and navy blue. Featuring a classic shirt collar and adorned with luxurious gold colour-covered metal buttons.
When worn as a set with either dress from produced from this fabric for Spring 23, this exquisite ensemble is the perfect fusion of timeless elegance and modern cool sophistication. A diverse, easily adaptable look from the confident & professional to wherever laid back after hours may lead.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 43% PL / 41% CO / 13% PA / 3% VI. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides a little stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from French mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.