MARMALADE Mod Style Dress with Chevron Pockets
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
CYBER MONDAY SALE! 50% off!
Tricolour a-line sixties autumn dress with rounded collar, red and white sleeve trim & dramatic functional chevron pockets. A go-to for all tomorrow’s parties. Pairs as intended perfectly with our 'Mod Style Coat with Chevron Pockets' from this collection or worn alone with kicks or heels to suit the moment.
Choose bespoke to change sleeve length and/or length of skirt.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides a little bit of stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.