MARMALADE Mod 1960s Style 2 Tone Dress in Dark Navy Blue/Red
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
A front pleat and eight decorative buttons create a high fashion aesthetic for this fitted two-tone dress, whilst maintaining easy to wear casual comfort. Available in a striking black and white contrast, or a more Autumnal red and dark navy blue.
This dress can be worn with the fair-weather matching coat to complete the set or on its own as a striking entrance maker when dressed up with heels and clutch or down by everyday flats.
Choose bespoke if preferable to capped, short or ¾” sleeves or if wanting additional colour palette options.
- The model pictured is 176 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric content: 64% Polyester / 34% Viscose / 2% Elastane. Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.