MARMALADE 1970s Style Lavender Dress with White Collar
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
CYBER MONDAY SALE! 50% off!
1970s style flared lavender party dress with large dramatic white collar and slightly puff sleeve at the cuff. A light big night out look dressed up with heels or down with kicks. Fully lined with invisible back zipper.
Choose bespoke for custom sizing, shorter sleeve, colour and hem length options.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: Dress: 92% PL / 8% PU. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry or dry clean.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.