MARMALADE 1960s Style Tri-Colour Dress Pink; SIZE XS
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
CYBER MONDAY SALE! 60% off! 1 XS left!
Sleeveless, tri-colour, A-line dress with descending wrap around colour banding from the neck and chest. Can be worn confidently on a big night out when matched with heels, or comfortably cool and casual when dressed down with kicks or flats.
Choose bespoke for custom sizing, capped or short sleeve and/or to alternate hem length or colour palette.
- The model pictured is 180 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 34% VI / 34% PA / 24% VW / 8% EL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.