MARMALADE 1960s Style Summer Circle Cut-out Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Vintage sports style, navy blue/red/white sleeveless, cotton dress with a playful circular cut-out detail. An easy, immediately cool go-to for summer, dressed up with heels or down with kicks.
Choose bespoke to alternate colours or to add sleeves and/or adjust hem length.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 95% CO / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.