MARMALADE 1960’s Inspired Turquoise/Black/Purple/Light Cream Plaid Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
1960’s inspired fitted Autumn dress with naval style collar and bow detailing. Short slightly puffed sleeves with an a-line turquoise, black, purple and cream plaid skirt.
Choose bespoke for sleeve and hem length of choice.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size S.
- Fabric content: 95% PL / 5% EL, Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish and Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.