MARMALADE 1970s Flower Pattern Dress with Large Collar
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
1970s style flared Spring jacquard dress with 3 button detailing leading to a large white collar and slightly puffed short sleeves. An immediately authentic retro look for all occasions.
Also available in pink and blue.
Choose bespoke for hem and sleeve length.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 62% PL / 26% CO / 8% PA / 4% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.