MARMALADE 1960s Retro Style Yellow Dress with Square Pockets
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This straight cut, 1960s style, light yellow, fitted dress features 2 large fold-over pockets and beautiful top stitching detail. It is a confident number, elegant in its simplicity and practical for daily wear and from office to social outing. A suggested wardrobe addition for the tail end of summer and into the Autumn. Available in either light yellow or dusty blue.
- The model pictured is 173 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34 % VI/ 2% EL.
- Fabric provides stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.