MARMALADE Sixties Style Red/White Dress with Belt
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Spring, sixties cut dress with a fitted silhouette, featuring a striking contrast of red and white. It has a white skirt, collar, cuffs, and shoulder detailing on a bright red torso, with matching red petite buttons and essentials skirt pockets. This dress includes a detachable matching belt.
Bespoke options are available for alternative sleeve and hem lengths, as well as color reversal from white main to red detailing. Made from Italian mill fabric.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: Fabric Content: 43% PL / 41% CO / 13% PA / 3%. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.