MARMALADE 1960s Style Coat with Detachable Faux Fur: Emerald Green
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SALE! 50% off!
Impeccably crafted sixties style fitted, fair weather coat in a strikingly unique Italian wool blend. Fully lined with a detachable black faux fur collar and dramatic detachable cuffs. Retro loop zip front closure and four zip-up essentials pockets.
Pairs perfectly with our 1960s Style Skirt with Retro Loop Zipper Pull to create an as-intended high fashion set for all occasions.
Indistinguishable cruelty-free faux fur detailing attaches and removes simply to add versatility to the coat across seasons.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
Please note; colour may differ depending on monitor.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: Coat: 20% VW / 80% AC. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL. Faux Fur: 100% PL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.