MARMALADE 1970s Style Jacket with Round Zipper Pull; Light Blue
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Fitted, fair weather, fully lined jacket; a cool nod to 70s athletics apparel; blending the style into a high fashion and very wearable fall look. The versatility of the style encourages this as a go-to for both day or night, office or event. A premium Spanish viscose/wool blend fabric, retro looped front zip closure and classic track retro collar. A reinterpretation of our Spring 21’ best seller available in a revised seasonal colour scheme.
Pairs perfectly as intended with our '1970s Style Dress with Round Zipper Pull; Light Blue' to complete a look that allows for a seamless day to night, heel to kicks transition without compromising comfort or wow factor.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 70% VI / 30% WO.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.